IN MEMORY OF PATRICIA DIVANY (1961-2003)
Pennsylvania lost a very dedicated GSP Rescue volunteer to cancer on March 1st, 2003. As a tribute to Pat's good works in which she believed, worked hard for, and participated in with her "Dewey", funds donated in her memory were earmarked until depletion in a separate account for German Shorthairs through GSP Rescue PA in the following manner and in the form of reimbursement.
- AKC's Purebred Alternative Listing (PAL) formerly known as their Indefinite Listing Privilege (ILP)
- the application fee to obtain an ILP in order to enter Rescue GSPs in AKC sanctioned obedience trials, agility, tracking and hunting tests.
- AKC's Canine Good Citizen (CGC)
- the certification fee to reward the Rescue GSPs who have good manners at home and in the community.
- Therapy Dogs (Therapy Dogs Inc or Therapy Dogs International)
- the first year membership fee allowing GSP adopters that have applied, successfully tested and passed their Rescue GSPs as therapy dogs and be part of making a difference in nursing homes, hospitals and schools in order to provide solace and education.
Please support GSP Rescue PA's Pat Divany Fund as you can. Contact us for more information if you have questions.
Donations are gladly accepted. Thanks!
All donations are tax deductible. 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Or make checks payable to:
German Shorthaired Pointer Rescue PA, Inc.
47 South 14th Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203-1543